Totally Sweet Brownies
Serves: 8 Cooking time: 25 minutes
Super simple... all the deliciousness, with non of the refined sugar guilt!
1 cup Plain Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
3/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 1/2 cups Total Sweet Xylitol
1 cup Unsalted Butter
3 Large Eggs - We recommend using eggs at room temperature
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 cup Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- Preheat your oven to 180˚C and prepare a square baking pan with greaseproof paper.
- In a mixing bowl, use a fork or whisk to mix together the baking powder and flour. Add the unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Gently mix.
- Melt the butter.
- Next, in a separate bowl, mix together the Total Sweet® with the melted butter until smooth.
- Add the dry mix to the wet mix. Do this slowly to avoid lumps and make sure the mix is well blended.
- Blend the eggs and vanilla, then slowly stir in little by little.
- Use a spatula to fold in your chocolate chips before evenly spreading the batter into your pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes, Leave to cool, and tuck in!