The Perfect Crepe
- Place the flour, eggs and half of the milk into a bowl and beat together.
- Slowly add the remaining milk, whisking to combine.
- Once combined, add the melted butter and Total Sweet and whisk again until you have a smooth batter.
- Heat a shallow frying pan over medium heat. Once hot, spray an even layer of oil ready for frying.
Pour in just enough of the batter to cover the base of the pan and cook until set and just brown on the edges.
Flip or turn over the crepe and cook the other side until just set.
Turn the crepe out onto a plate and repeat to make more crepes using the remaining batter.
- Serve with your favourite toppings.
Tag us on Instagram for the chance to be featured.