Peppermint Hot Chocolate
Serves: 1 Time: 5 minutes
- 250ml Milk of your choice
- 150ml Heavy Whipping Cream
- 70g Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2tbsp Total Sweet Xylitol
- 1/2tsp Peppermint Extract (optional)
- Add the milk, cocoa powder, Total Sweet and peppermint extract to a saucepan and slowly bring to a boil, whisking.
- Once the hot chocolate is silky and hot, remove the pan from the heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk the cream until light and fluffy.
- Pour the hot chocolate into your favourite mug and top with the whipped cream.
Giving this recipe a go? Tag us on Instagram for the chance to be featured.