Skip to content
- 140g Cold Butter, diced
- 190g Plain Flour
- 85g Total Sweet Xylitol, plus extra for dusting
- 85g flaked almonds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3.
- Whizz the butter and flour together in a food processor until no lumps of butter remain (or rub together with your fingertips).
- Tip into a bowl and stir in the Total Sweet Xylitol and almonds.
- Line the base of a roughly 22cm square tin with baking parchment.
- Tip in the mixture and press it down firmly, making it as flat as you can.
- Dredge with more sugar and bake for 25-30 mins until pale golden.
- Cool in the tin.
- Cut the shortbread into shards and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.