Easy Raspberry Jam
Serves: 1 Jar Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 400g Raspberries, rinsed and dried
- 350g Total Sweet Xylitol
- 2tbsp Lemon juice
- Add the raspberries, Total Sweet and lemon juice into a saucepan.
- Place pan over gentle heat, stirring occasionally, until all the sugar crystals have dissolved. You can usually tell by running a wooden spoon over the bottom of the pan.
- Bring the pan to a rolling boil and time for 7 minutes.
- Take the pan off the heat and place a few drops of jam onto a chilled saucer.
- Place the saucer in the fridge for about a minute.
- Test the set by running your finger through the jam. If it forms a crinkle and is gel-like then the jam is ready.
- If the jam isn’t ready continue boiling for another 2 minutes at a time and re-test until ready.
- Add the jam into a sterilised pot or jar.
- Store in a cool dark place and refrigerate once opened.
Giving this recipe a go? Tag us on Instagram for the chance to be featured.