Matcha & Chocolate Vegan Fudge
Serves: 36 Cooking time: 15 minutes
Matcha & chocolate what a mix that is… Why not through fudge into the mix as well?
1 tsp of Total Sweet Xylitol
1 cup of sweetened condensed milk
2 tsp of matcha green tea powder
1/8 tsp of fine salt
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups sugar-free chocolate chips
- Line a pan 8x8 with parchment paper (you can lightly grease if it’s not a non-stick dish - glass or metal is fine).
- In a saucepan, add Total Sweet, fine salt, sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips. Frequently stir the mixture until the chips are melted and combined.
- Once all the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth, add the matcha green tea powder and stir well until combined.
- Once the matcha powder has been incorporated, remove it from heat and add the vanilla extract. Stir until completely combined.
- While still hot, pour into the lined 8x8 dish. Spread to all corners and leave to rest until completely cool.
- Remove the fudge from the pan (lift from the corners) and place it on a cutting board with the paper still attached.
- Cut with a sharp knife, dipped in hot water and wiped clean between cuts.