Serves: 1 Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 2tbsp Frozen Blueberries (or fruit of choice)
- 1tsp Total Sweet Xylitol
- Add the blueberries to a saucepan and place over medium heat.
- Allow the blueberries to bleed and come to a slow bubble before adding the Total Sweet and a splash of water.
- When the mixture starts to resemble a light jam, remove the pan from the heat and add to a small dish to cool and thicken.
- Use straight away or store in a sterilised, air-tight jar in the fridge.
Giving this recipe a go? Tag us on Instagram for the chance to be featured.